The treatment of the serious various forms of addictions and sicknesses (illnesses/diseases/morbidities) by the experienced and professional healer (psychic/seer/clairvoyant/parapsychologist)
Nowadays there are quite numerous number of various addictions (dependences or dependence syndromes) in our world around us, for example:
- Alcoholism, also known as AUD – alcohol use disorder or alcohol dependence syndrome – is kind of mental and physical health disorder, when person feels a strong need of alcohol use , usually in large amounts, also nowadays alcohol is one of the mostly used drug substances. Alcoholism was divided into alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence.
- Drug addiction/substance dependence/dependence syndrome/SUB-substance use disorder/drug use disorder – type of mental disorder, when a patient has and feels a strong need and urge to take drugs, also the syndrome can result in compulsive and out-of-control drug misuse. The syndrome was divided into substance abuse (substance dependence) pr substance-related disorder. Drug addiction can include mentioned above alcohol use disorder, hashish use disorder, ecstasy use disorder, opioid use disorder, cannabis use disorder (CUD, also known as cannabis or marijuana addiction), amphetamine use disorder, cocaine use disorder, benzodiazepines use disorder, barbiturates use disorder, heroin use disorder, stimulant use disorder, crystal meth use disorder etc. From the other side, drug addiction also can include antidepressants use disorder, cortisone use disorder, beta blockers use disorder etc.
- Behavioral addiction – also called natural reward – is type of being addictive to gambling, food addiction, sexual intercourse or sexual addiction, abnormal addiction to the use of computers, video games, Internet, shopping addiction etc.
- Internet addiction disorder or IAD – also known as problematic Internet use or pathological Internet use – when a person requires an excessive use of Internet. IAD was conceived as subtype of technology addiction and behavioral addiction.
- Video game addiction (VGA) – is one of the types of behavioral addiction above, when person’s everyday life is characterized by excessive or compulsive misuse of computer or video games, obsession for games, when they become more interesting and important than everything. Also called Internet gaming addiction.
- Addiction to food (FA) /eating disorder – also belongs to behavior addictions, characterized as obsession with food or weight, usually can cause overeating, under-eating, bulimia etc.
- Psychological dependence on substance – as a result of a sudden stop of usage of substance can cause emotional-motivational withdrawal symptoms, such as restlessness, depressed mood, anhedonia, anxiety, irritability etc.
- Sexual intercourse addiction or sex addiction – out-of-control and usually constant need of sexual intercourse.
- Smoking addiction/ nicotine addiction or nicotine dependency – one of the mostly wide-spread addictions. Cigarettes nowadays are widely consumed by people everywhere. Nicotine can make heart beat faster, cause blood pressure rise, make hunger less, speed up metabolism. Also worth to mention that smoking addiction is mostly hard and time-consuming to quit.
- Problem gambling/pathological gambling/ludomania/gambling addiction/ compulsive gambling/ impulse-control disorder – also considered as addiction or addictive behavior – characterized as an urge to gamble more than rarely or usually.
- Physical dependence on substance – as a result of abrupt drug withdrawal can cause unpleasant physical symptoms such as confusion, seizures, and visual hallucinations.
- Caffeine dependence – can happen as a result of out-of-control caffeine intake.
Almost all the addictions and dependencies mentioned above can cause the most various and diverse types of adverse damages and result in:
- Adverse effects on mental health, causing psychiatric disorders and increasing the risk of suicide, fatal and adverse influence on person’s development;
- The misuse of increasing amounts of substances and constant intoxication, preoccupation with substance misuse to the exclusion of other activities, promises to quit dependence and failure to keep it, the inability to remember what was said or done while misuse, personality changes associated with substance misuse, denial or the making of excuses for substance misuse, the refusal to admit excessive substance misuse, dysfunction or other problems in usual life, the loss of interest in personal appearance or hygiene, marital and economic problems, poor health with loss of appetite, respiratory infections, or increased anxiety etc.
- Feeling the dependency objects are much more important than anything, including work and family.
- Suffering from withdrawals as a result of not using substances as usual for an amount of time. Withdrawals can be very dangerous and even kill the person or cause suicide.
- Huge damage to health – addictions can cause absolutely various problems: memory problems or loss, various types of cancer, mental health disorders, major depressive disorder, brain damage, liver disease/cirrhosis/liver failure/ heart problems, weak immune system, constant forgetfulness, constant anxiety, intents to self-harm, delirium, dementia, imbecility, headaches, unconsciousness, nausea etc.
- Gradual loosing of the free will. Constant substance misuse can cause the increase of addiction and result in the situation when substance can control the mind and behavior.
- Social stigma – when society proclaims smth. to be bad or unacceptable, can adversely affect the stigmatized person. Usually addictive persons can be stigmatized by society, experience varying degrees of social stigma, suffer from being discriminated, devaluated and treated by others totally differently, usually and mostly in disdain, scorn and contempt way.
- Afflictions, deaths, damages or injuries from various accidents which often happen as a result of mess and accidents because of substance misuse.
- Life expectancy reduces.
- Various problems in usual life: being unemployed or not possible to do well at work, abusing or neglecting family members, poverty, because the dependences mostly require spending large amounts of money.
Shortly speaking, there is no any positive influence or result of all the addictions or dependencies. So one of the most important missions of the author of this site is to help people in recovering them from the addictions or dependencies they are affected by.
So why actually can the treatment and recovery of all the dependencies and addictions just by healer (seer, clairvoyant) be most useful and effective? The answer is the healer (seer, clairvoyant) is the only person who is able to find out the unseen inner roots of the problem and know how to deal with them first. Usually just the patient’s inner problems can cause other various outer problems such as diseases, dependencies, addictions, morbidities etc. to happen and constantly develop and increase. So to heal the outer problem – firstly need to solve and recover inner problem – the basic roots of any sickness. Further we will discuss more about several specific characteristics